Many families and individuals today have fallen on hard times due to a change in their financial affairs. A variety of factors can lead to financial stress, especially job loss, divorce, retirement, sudden illness and attending college. While many of these scenarios are out of our control, there is an abundance of resources available to help families and individuals cope with financial hardships.
Whether you are struggling with short-term financial stress like losing your job, or you have been battling chronic issues, such as mounting credit card debt, we provide the information and resources you need to break out of debt and emerge with a better plan, more skills and improved self-esteem. This site takes an overall approach to the common financial issues that many families and individuals face today.
- I am unable to meet my financial obligations.
- I am uncertain of my income sources.
- I'm not earning enough to meet my needs and wants.
- I don't have the money to pay for college.
- I'm looking for affordable insurance.